Sunday, October 31, 2004

Blogger's Block

Of course, before when I could distract myself with everything around me, I could've come up with a thousand insightful points, but now that I get the chance to "blog", I've got nothing. So I'll just introduce you to me and some stuff I do. I have a musical history, which you can find more about at Acidplanet.com and searching for AliasWK. I have more than 1,000 pictures of the Garden State's "Shining Star" Jersey City, you can find some stuff relating to this at www.greetingsfromjerseycity.tk . And now I have this weblog to brag about. (yay). Anyway, I guess that's all.

Peace.


2 Comments:

At December 12, 2004 at 12:31 PM, Blogger J-Biz the Mac on his Throne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 1, 2005 at 3:51 AM, Blogger J-Biz the Mac on his Throne said...

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it! Also, thanks for the advice, without it I might not have returned to the typing side of this thing any time soon. . . Unfortunately, I just typed about 6 paragraphs, and then I made a mistake and deleted it all So, I hope to repost again soon.

Also, thanks for the compliment about my pictures. Like this blog, I haven't updated the website in a long time. I really have big plans for Greetings From Jersey City though. I really love Jersey City, there are so many great parts that aren't very well known, and then some parts which are well-known and are still great, like JSQ and the Waterfront.

I was born in Bayonne, but I've lived in Jersey City for all my life. I know Jersey City has changed a lot (especially since companies started recieving 20 year tax abatements to move here and build here), but what was it like when you lived here?

Thanks again for the encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home